Here is a brief list of our rates and rules at Skate Estate. We’d like you to abide by these as they make your skating experience the best it can be!
- Parent spectators are always welcome and FREE!
- Children 2 and under skating admission is always free.
- All children are expected to skate. If they are not skating they must be accompanied by an adult and will still be required to pay to enter the facility.
- Strollers are permitted on the skating floor, provided the child is securely buckled and must be attended by an adult at all times.
- When you have skates on, please do not pick up a child due to safety reasons.
- Any nicotine products are not allowed inside the facility ( vapes, cigs etc. )
- No alcohol is allowed inside the facility.
- Pocket knifes or any kind of weapons are NOT allowed inside the facility.
- Please wear modest and appropriate clothing for roller skating. This is a family friendly facility.
- Skate rental is $2.00
- Sorry, we do not allow outside food or beverages to be brought in during open skating sessions.
- We do have a fully stocked snack bar offering hot food, candy, snacks and pop.
- Cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card accepted. We now accept Apple Pay!
- All skating is at your own risk
We have the right to change any rules as we see fit for the situation.